Please read this legal statement carefully before browsing and using this website.
This website is owned by AccuMedical Beijing Ltd. (referred to as "AccuMedical") and is intended solely for the provision of relevant information. By browsing, using this website, or downloading materials from this website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions stated in this statement. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not continue to browse, use this website, or download materials from this website. AccuMedical reserves the right to revise and update this legal statement.
- (1) The information and materials on this website are for reference purposes only and do not constitute advice or recommendations on any specific medical issues. Most of the information and content provided on this website are related to products or services offered by AccuMedical. AccuMedical does not provide treatment, medical services, or related advice. If you require diagnosis or treatment, you should consult with healthcare professionals.
- (2) While this website strives to provide the latest information on AccuMedical's products, services, and other informational content, AccuMedical cannot guarantee its complete accuracy and effectiveness.
- (3) Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. AccuMedical reserves the right to add, delete, or modify website information at any time without prior notice.
- (4) AccuMedical is not responsible for any damage to your computer system or data loss resulting from the use of materials downloaded or obtained from this website.
- (5) AccuMedical makes no formal or substantive representations or warranties regarding the information, content, or data on this website. Any information on this website does not constitute any legal, contractual, or other form of representations and warranties by AccuMedical.
- (6) AccuMedical assumes no responsibility for the content obtained from third parties, including information, content, or data.
3、 Copyright and Trademarks
The copyrights of any content on this website, including but not limited to data, text, icons, images, sound, animations, videos, and more, are owned by AccuMedical or relevant rights holders. To copy, distribute, publish, repost, adapt, compile, link, or display the content on this website, prior written permission or authorization from AccuMedical or the relevant rights holders is required.
The patterns and text trademarks of AccuMedical or its products used on this website are registered trademarks or trademarks in China and/or other countries. Without written permission or authorization from AccuMedical or relevant rights holders, no entity or individual may use these trademarks.
4、 Website Usage
Any entity or individual using this website must comply with copyright and other relevant laws and regulations and must not infringe upon the rights of AccuMedical or relevant rights holders.
5、 Website Links
6、 Rights Reserved
AccuMedical and/or relevant rights holders reserve the right to pursue legal action in accordance with the law against actions that violate the provisions of this legal statement and harm the interests of AccuMedical and/or relevant rights holders.
7、 Other Provisions
Disputes related to this website and this legal statement shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China and shall be under the jurisdiction of the People's Court of the registered location of AccuMedical.